Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I am now SIX months pregnant. I didn't think it was possible to look even bigger than I did during the holidays, but somehow, right at six months, my belly decided to grow almost twice in size. It is quite surprising to find that you can not get up off the floor gracefully anymore. Or, if you need to tie your shoe, you cannot bend over quite as far, there is something in the way. I am having some great dreams too. I had a dream that Chad and I decided to wait two more years before we tried to have kids. I woke up thinking "too late".

Chad is still very excited. He bought his little girl a Diamondback cheerleading outfit and a Diamondback beanie cap that he wants her to wear home from the hospital. She now has a pink baseball mitt from Uncle Joe Whit and Aunt Diana as well. So she will have to be a baseball fan, as well as a Bronco lover, Suns cheerer and possibly a hockey fan for the Coyotes. But, she will not cheer for the Oregon Ducks, as she already has an Oregon State Beaver cheerleader outfit and sweater from Grandma Marie and Great Aunt Shelly.